List of documents necessary for addmition of foreigners for study
LIST OF DOCUMENTS NECESSARY FOR ADDMITION OF FOREIGNERS FOR STUDY
- Copy of identity card
- Original certificate of education (or its duly certified copy) or original document of a foreign state of education level or qualification, recognized in the Russian Federation as the state document of education (or its duly certified copy).
- Duly certified translation into Russian of the document of a foreign state of education level or qualification, and Diploma Supplement (if it is provided by the state of issue).
- Copy of the entrance visa to the Russian Federation, if an applicant came to the Russian Federation on the entrance visa.
- Filled in standard questionnaire.
- Application form.
- 2 photos 3x4 size.
- Insurance number of individual personal account. (SNILS)
- Copies of diplomas, certificate of winners of international or national contests and Olympiads if any.
- Medical certificate of the country of living, stating no medical contraindications for study in the Russian Federation (Order of Ministry for education and science No 844 of 28.07.2014 (edition of 17.03. 2015) On the order of selection of foreign citizens and stateless persons for study within the quota stated by the government of the Russian Federation for education of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation.)
- Medical certificate of the country of living of the applicant stating that the applicant has no immunodeficiency virus or AIDS disease.
If necessary the document of education or qualification issued by the foreign state is subject to nostrification, i.e. the procedure of recognition of foreign state documents on education on the territory of the Russian Federation.